Thursday, February 12, 2009

going back in time...

Two Papas and a Sam!

Someday I will be as big as my Papas but until then I am going to need a hand or two.

This was when I was prepping Abigail about what was going to happen at her dedication. You can see the excitement on her face. Papa kept telling her that we were going to leave her at the church like Samuel in the Bible but I reminded her that I was dedicated and that I still live with my family.

Overall, I don't think she liked the event that well. She only cried every time Pastor Ken looked at her or tried to give her a hug. Apparently I did not prep her well enough... you live and you learn.

Here is my sister at Christmas. She looks pretty cute all dressed up. Mom tried to get our picture taken together but honestly I had places to go and people to see - who has time for pictures when you are at Dave's house!

Christmas morning at my house. I was a lot faster at opening presents than Abigail but she caught on rather quickly. Thanks to everyone that made my Christmas special. I enjoyed getting all the packages in the mail and anxiously anticipating the big day where I finally got to tear off the wrapping paper. I hope your holiday season was as eventful as mine!

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great it is to have pis and memories of how Faithful our God is.
Love you guys, Grandma & PaPa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home