Monday, July 21, 2008

Turning 2

I had waited my whole life to turn 2, it was a dream come true!

Abigail slept through my whole party. This noise maker wouldn't even wake her up - this kid can really sleep (unless it's nighttime).

Birthdays are a good time to reflect on the past, and look to the future. If things keep going the way they have been going these past two years, I think life will only get more exciting and I'll just keep getting bigger. Maybe by next year I will be all grown up just like my dad. Who knows what 3 has in store for me?

In honor of my birthday party Abby had her own party. Although, it's confusing that someone half my size needs a wardrobe twice as big as mine! What's wrong with wearing the same pair of jeans for a couple of weeks? I guess I've still got a lot to learn...

Hudson went to Abby's party also. What kind of people sleep through parties? We are going to have to work on this before they turn two.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger jjschulz said...

The post I have been waiting for! Hudson and Abby looks so cute next to each other. I wonder if they are going to like each other as much as David and Sam do.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

Hi Sam! I saw your truck on Kadyns blog and I already OK'd it with my mom so this is what you need to do next. Go pick up Kadyn and drive on down to Colorado. It should only take a couple of weeks so you might need to pack an extra pair of undies and your toothbrush! Oh, and let your parents know too cuz they might miss you.

Canyon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home