
After much hard work, and a lot patience I have officially earned the title of "big brother".

Yep, my baby sister Abigail Elizabeth Spedick decided to join my family on June 25th @ 9:24am. She was a lot smaller than I was when I entered the world, for some reason I think that made my mom a lot happier. She weighed 7lbs 6 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long.

So far baby Abby is a lot of fun when she isn't sleeping. Although, it seems like the only time she is awake is during the night. I told my parents that I could stay up and watch her at night so they could sleep, but they haven't taken me up on that offer yet (we'll give it a few more sleepless nights and see if they go for it).

Even though she's sleeping, she is still fun to watch, but she makes a lot of interesting sounds!

Here is Abby in her new swing - sleeping again - probably because it's day time.

It all still feels like a dream come true. I still can't believe that we get to keep her, we're going to be the best of friends!
9 Comments:
Yeah!!! I've been waiting for a post of Abigail. It's hard to believe because these pictures are priceless, but she's even cuter in real life. Congrats again you guys!
Sam, you are the best looking big brother. Your Abigail is going to have lots of fun playing with you when she is done sleeping.We love you lots, congratulations. Pa and Grandma Peggy
She's gorgeous! congratulations!
I can't believe how much she looks like a little girl-version of Sam.
Discerning and beautiful... that is what she looks like!
Congratulations you guys! She is such a sweetie.
Congratulations! Last weekend when we were in Bend we heard that Abigail had arrived. She is so beautiful! And Sam is getting cuter by the blog post! We will be in Bend this weekend too...hopefully we'll get to see y'all!
GG-MA BOBBIE N GG-PAW KEITH REALLY ENJOYED THE NEWEST BLOG PICTURES.
KEEP THEM COMING WE LOVE YOU GUYS.
congratulations! I come back from Africa and find you with a new baby! how fun! Give me a call when you get a chance--I've love to catch up!
Hi Jenni,
This is Anne, your old high school friend and I came across this website in an old email. I just wanted to tell you how ADORABLE your little girl is!! You got lucky! Sam is soooo big, i can't believe how old we are getting. Teresa had a little boy in May, Anna had her little girl in July and I had a little girl at the end of July....yes, my THIRD girl! Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.
:o)
Anne
Post a Comment
<< Home