Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW!

The snow finally arrived at my house- I ordered it months ago, but shipping is always slower this time of year!

Abigail enjoyed the snow almost as much as I did. She is a natural when it comes to making snow angels.

Here I am demonstrating to Honey dog how to pull the sled. By next year she should be ready for the Iditarod.

Abi patiently waited while I continued to instruct Honey. She enjoyed the scenery while eating the snow.

In the end we all needed a break. After just 45 minutes we were all beat- it almost seemed like this was my mom's plan all along. An eventful day- snow, hot chocolate and a nap!

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Randy and Danielle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE... these cute kiddos & the 1st line!!! Great one!

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are wonderful pics -- thanks! I enjoy seeing them so much. They are getting so big!
Aunt Lori

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

Sam you look like a real strong sled puller! I am wondering why I don't have a sled yet? Maybe I can still get one and I can pull Halee and Chaco in it since my baby brother isn't going to be here until snow falls next year...bummer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home