Monday, April 21, 2008

All in a days work!

So... I decided that since I am rapidly approaching the age of two that I should start to think about what I want to do for a living. I talked my mom into letting me go see what Dad does everyday for work. Heights definitely intrigue me; who wouldn't want to climb ladders and pound nails all day long?

And then there was a tractor! A really big tractor! Grandpa was working hard at moving the dirt around, or was he just playing around?

At the end of the day I realized that I might have a knack for management. For instance, a simple thumbs up will keep dad climbing the ladders and pounding the nails, and it will keep grandpa driving the tractor and moving the dirt around. All I have to do is sit there and look cool!

5 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! Just wanted to say hi and that I love you guys! how are you? Hows life?

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Greta said...

Sam,

Next time, take me with you!


~Kadyn

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE PICTURES ARE GREAT. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THEN BEING THE FOREMAN. NEXT THING YOU WANT TO SUPERVISE IS THE VEGETABLE GARDEN IN HOOD RIVER.
HUGS N LICKS FROM YOUR HOOD RIVER FAMILY. KEEP OREGON GREEN

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Sam,

OK...here's the deal. I think you driving the tractor here to Colorado is a much better idea then me riding my bike to Oregon. You can even put your mom and dad in the bucket and take them with. Hope to see you soon.

Canyon

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger The Cravens said...

Looks like he had a fun time! I have a blog now finally... cravennews.blogspot.com hope you are all doing well...you should post some preggy pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home