Saturday, October 25, 2008

the pumpkin patch...

A day filled with fun and friends! Gracie Paige joined Abi and I as we explored the wonderful world of pumpkins.

I invented the perfect way for Abigail to help me look for pumpkins. I call it "the pumpkin sled"- I push, she sits and ta-da we are an unstoppable team.

Ok, I can explain. I was showing mom how to look through the hole and someone started snapping pictures. How was I supposed to know that I was the girl?

It is kind of like Where is Waldo...

Abi decided that she needed a little rest. Searching for pumpkins is not for the faint hearted.

Still resting...

I, on the other hand, was on a mission.

Mission accomplished- I knew I could find a way into the corn maze if I tried hard enough.

Free at last! Maze's are interesting things- people pay money to get lost. Who would have thought that they would be so popular?

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Sam, I can't believe you did not call me and invite me to the pumkin patch! That is my favorite patch of all...actually last year I cried the entire time I was there but that was ONLY because my mom and dad were trying to move and I did not want to go! So happy to see some new pics of you! Lets hang out soon...K?
Your faraway friend,
Canyon

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam and Abi, I hope you carry on the family tradition and have a blog where you take pics of your mom and dad and tell funny things.I love you tons and it looks like you had a wonderful time. Grandma

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are sooooooo cute. It looks like you had a beautiful day to go to the pumpkin patch. I truly love seeing your pics. Abi is getting very big and Sam, what a character. You can just see the mischief or maybe that's curiousity bumbling from him. Love ya, Aunt Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home