
I would have to admit that I have adjusted well to being a big brother. One of my main goals is to teach Abigail everything I know. For instance - when Abigail took her first bath I successfully demonstrated how to wrap up in a towel.

I must have done a good job demonstrating because she caught on rather quickly for her first try.

I decided that it was time for Abby to meet some very important people - David and Hudson! I hope she remembers who was who because she kept falling asleep while I was telling her all about them.

When I am not teaching her something new I try to help Mom and Dad out. Abby started getting fussy, so I jumped up on the couch and offered to hold her (I think this is how Mom and Dad were doing it).

Hopefully after I turn 2 next weekend Mom will let me carry Abby in the front pack - until then Penguin and I will go on walks together.
2 Comments:
Sam, you are a super good big brother! Maybe someday I will get to be a big brother too:) I wanted to tell you that I have been trying really hard to talk mommy into coming to your big birthday party but she said we can't make it. I have been carying your invitation around with me EVERYWHERE I go but she just doesn't get it. It makes me very sad but mom says I will get to see you soon enough...whatever that means. I know your day will be very special and I will be thinking of you.
Love, Canyon
Sam, The Lord knew you would be the best Big brother for Abigail. I hope you will teach her how to crash as well as you do. Grandma loves you.
Post a Comment
<< Home