Hehe. I tries and failed. I love how when Chris was getting to tickle them they both look up and just sit there and don't even try to stop him! Oh yeah and, sweet slippers. :)
This is now David's favorite video. I can't even estimate how many times he has watched it. I am really starting to get concerned though because every time I mention his baby brother, David says, "Baby Sam?" I have tried to explain that Sam is not his baby brother but I don't think that it is sinking in.
I think it's really cool you and your dad dress alike. My dad is into dressing me like him too. Just as long as mom doesn't dress me like her, I think it's kind of fun to look just like my dad!
What's funny is we didn't even notice the matching shirts. Oops...Kadyn is now quite upset that I took him away from the video. Better go watch it again.
6 Comments:
Hehe. I tries and failed. I love how when Chris was getting to tickle them they both look up and just sit there and don't even try to stop him! Oh yeah and, sweet slippers. :)
This is now David's favorite video. I can't even estimate how many times he has watched it. I am really starting to get concerned though because every time I mention his baby brother, David says, "Baby Sam?" I have tried to explain that Sam is not his baby brother but I don't think that it is sinking in.
Danielle and I just love the matching father son shirts in the video! :)
Hey Sam,
I think it's really cool you and your dad dress alike. My dad is into dressing me like him too. Just as long as mom doesn't dress me like her, I think it's kind of fun to look just like my dad!
Canyon
We have no officially watched this video 20 times...in a row. Good thing it's so cute :)
What's funny is we didn't even notice the matching shirts. Oops...Kadyn is now quite upset that I took him away from the video. Better go watch it again.
Post a Comment
<< Home