
I am a natural cookie maker!

Once you roll out the dough you use a cookie cutter to cut out the shapes you want. I went for the duck cookie cutter in honor of my rubber
duckie that I take baths with.

The spatula was by far my favorite cooking utensil. It helps you get all of your ducks in a row on the cookie sheet.

This is where I got caught eating the dough. Everyone knows that a good chef has to taste his work, though.

The art of putting sprinkles on cookies is a lot harder than it looks. I missed the cookie the first time but after much practice I would have to say that I am an excellent sprinkler!
5 Comments:
Sam, I cannot wait to taste your creation. Can you mail me some of your cookies? David now wants to try being a cookie chef as well.
Love you,
Aunt Jamie
Hmmm...
Sam that looks like it was a really small piece of dough that you tasted! Probably pretty good though and every good Chef needs to make sure his food is edible!
Way to go!
Hannah Joy
Looks Yummy Little Neighbor!!!Merry Christmas!!!
you and David have matching cookie blogs. you must have nice mommies.. my kids will get to watch while I make cookies and don't make a mess :-D
Sam,
Thanks for the gift! I think the dude singing little town of bethlehem might be sick? You look like a real chef! I can't wait until I can eat some cookie dough. Miss you,
Canyon
Post a Comment
<< Home