
Turns out I am all boy, or so my mom says-I enjoy the great outdoors as well as any type of motorized vehicle, especially Trucks! I even love to make truck noises when I am playing with them at home.

So my parents decided to take me to see some real trucks! I discovered that the bigger the truck the LOUDER the noise. At this point in my life, I think I am ok with Dad's truck, it is big enough but you don't have to wear earplugs.
3 Comments:
I'm not sure yet because I just got a new job and I am hoping I will be working during the day on friday, but I don't actually know yet.. so I'll let you know. YOu should just email me at BrandyNM85@gmail.com.. and give me your email.. might be easier than blog comments!
Sam,
I cannot believe that you went to see big trucks without me! I thought our relationship was deeper than this!!!
Peace out-
David (and the Beast)
PS Did I tell you that I am getting a baby brother? I named him the Beast. My parents aren't really on board with it but it doesn't matter as long as me and you stick together on this one. I'll show you a picture of him when you come to visit me.
Sam,
Mom said the snow wouldn't quite make it to Oregon so I guess you'll just have to come here. Mom says it's OK. We even have big trucks here at my dads work we can play with!
Canyon
Post a Comment
<< Home