
I am thinking of becoming a professional ring bearer. It is never too early to start planning for your future.

Uncle Joe is a professional ring bearer, or at least I think he is. Why else would he dress up just like me?

Pictures! For just a few moments, when the bride and groom appeared, Hannah Joy and I got to kick back and relax because we were no longer the center of attention.

What are you supposed to do when they stick to your feet?

This wedding stuff is a big deal. Turns out that all eyes are on you as you walk down the isle. Hannah Joy and I had second thoughts until we saw our moms waiting for us at the end.

A look of satisfaction for a job well done.

All in a days work!
2 Comments:
Sam, I don't think professional ring bearer was included in our business plan. We must get together soon before you dream up any more ideas!! I think the white tuxedo should definitely make up our business attire. You look sharp! Canyon
Hey Sam - I know that day was a really crazy day, but I had a great time hanging out with you and getting all dressed up for the big event. You sure looked sharp in that tux! I had such a great time hanging out for a couple of days too - and I hear that you are coming over this way pretty soon, so I am really excited for that! We will have to play a lot while you are here. Talk to you soon!
Hannah Joy
Post a Comment
<< Home