Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Does everybody have an Uncle Joe?

Today, was my Uncle Joe's birthday! I decided to help mom bake him a cake.

Everyone knows a good cook has to taste his work!

This is the balloon I bought for Uncle Joe. After much deliberation he said that I could keep an eye on it for him. I am thinking about tying it to Honey and seeing if she can fly... after all, Nana could fly.

3 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger jjschulz said...

Wow Sam, that is amazing...I have an uncle Joe too!!! How is it that we have so much in common?!? We must be kindred spirits or something.
-David

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Greta said...

Sam,

That cake looks good. Let's play soon.

~Kadyn

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Sam, I love your icecream idea and think I may need some cake makin skills too...Looks like we've got some serious work to do. Hey do you think we could make some ice cream out of breastmilk? I think we just may have a profitable idea.
-Canyon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home