Way to beat the milestones and walk before your first birthday! Your party will be even better than I expected now that we can all chase each other around! Go Sam!
I get my first cold and miss out on everything! Way to be a walker :) I have a lot of catching up to do. You set high standards. Congrats. Hope your mommy and daddy aren't too tired from chasing you all around...there's no stopping you now.
7 Comments:
Yay and wow! What a strong walker he is too. That is so great!
Are you serious??? Sam you are a pro at that, it looks like you have been walking for a long time! Way to be the leader!
Hannah Joy
Way to beat the milestones and walk before your first birthday! Your party will be even better than I expected now that we can all chase each other around! Go Sam!
Congrats! and before you are one? so impressed!
WHAT A GREAT LITTLE WALKER. G.G.MA WILL BE HAPPY TO RACE YOU WHEN WE GET THERE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY.
I get my first cold and miss out on everything! Way to be a walker :) I have a lot of catching up to do. You set high standards. Congrats. Hope your mommy and daddy aren't too tired from chasing you all around...there's no stopping you now.
good job, little guy! looks like you may have had a casualty or two along the way, as indicated by the bruise on your forehead! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home