Sunday, June 17, 2007

camping with my dad...

My home away from home! I call him "the beast", he can go anywhere, and do just about anything. I have a feeling that we will be hanging out a whole lot more this summer.

BIG FOOT! After I got over the shock of seeing big foot, I climbed on my bike and road as fast as I could all the way back to camp.

I soon found out that when you are the youngest, you get assigned the arduous task of collecting firewood. Good thing I had my bike to load up, it made the job go a lot faster. I'd like to point out - there were no casualties due to hypothermia - thanks to me!

"Walk a Little slower, Daddy" said a little child so small. I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall. Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see; so walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me. Someday when I'm all grown up, You're what I want to be. Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me. And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true; so, walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you!! ~author unknown

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, your Beast looks very friendly, I hope you have tons of fun in it this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home