Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WATERMELON!!!

Grandma Spedick introduced me to a wonderful thing called "watermelon."

It took me a little while to get the hang of it... but I finally figured it out. I am thinking about entering a watermelon eating contest next year at the fair. My dad told me not to eat the seeds though, because watermelon plants will grow out of my ears!

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Greta said...

I love watermelon too!

Thanks for taking me swimming today. It was so much fun. You were right, that outdoor pool is the best. I'll be crawling before you know it if I keep going there.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Randy and Danielle said...

Samuel - Your form is amazing in that last picture, no hands and still you can almost fit that whole thing in your mouth. We should for sure enter you in one of those contests. I will help you train, especially if it is a pie eating contest. Just think of the sugar high we could have, our parents would go for it for sure!

See you soon!
Hannah Joy

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Hey Sam...it's me Canyon that little guy that always cries at your house...Hey do you think you could tell my mom to let me start trying big boy food? This milk thing is already getting old. A boy needs a little flava every now and then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home