Tuesday, July 03, 2007

to the beach and back...

Just as I suspected - the sand tasted just as good as it did last time I was here.

My parents told me that it's polite to share so I offered some to Uncle Joe, but I don't know why he didn't try it?

Building sand castles is an important part of going to the beach. It requires skill that is developed over time, you don't just become a "master sand castle builder" over night.

Uncle Joe and I had a lot of time to catch up on life. It turns out that he was as little as me once.
It's always nice to talk to someone that has been where you are.

This is when something went seriously wrong.

Honey just sat there and watched the whole thing happen, she didn't even help me! So much for a dog being a boys best friend!

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

Oh man Sam... you think sand is good?? I'll bring you some chalk on your birthday so you can try some of it! It even changes the color of your tongue! Well that is if Honey ever decided to dig you out of that hole your Dad buried you in...

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

That's hilarious! Glad to see Zork is growing the fro again!!! We will see you guys in August!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home