
I am Sam... Sam I am

Today, the countdown begins... it is almost my BIRTHDAY and I will be one!! I am having a Dr. Seuss birthday party and you are all invited. Mark your calendars, save the date, it is time to celebrate!
My party will be on Saturday, July 14
th at 1:00.
4 Comments:
Oh Samuel - you are one handsome little dude! We are for sure marking the date on our calendar and will be there!
Stricklands
Sam,
I have overheard our moms talking on the phone and I think that they are up to something crazy. Seems like they said something about costumes and Thing 1 and Thing 2. You had better snoop around and see what you can find out over on that end and whatever you do, don't let them know we are on to them!!!
Peace out-
David
Hey Sam!! Now that you're turning a year, Hannah Joy and I were talking and we think we should have another photo shoot at your party and give Murphy an updated photo! What do you think?
Sam, You are the cutest grandson I have and I wanted you to know your friends are crazy in love with you. I hope you all have fun when you get older reading these crazy comments on this communication called Blog. Love, Grandma I will be there, do I need a costume?
Post a Comment
<< Home