Thursday, March 29, 2007

Whatever it takes!

Seems like this time of year Bunny Rabbits get all of the attention. So, instead of getting upset about not being the center of attention, I decided to become one myself (Honey had no problem going along with this plan).

This is where Honey and I put our heads together. Turns out Honey knows a lot about Easter Bunnies - she has been around a lot longer than I have.

What? Everything was going swimmingly until Honey informed me that Easter Bunnies have to hide the eggs, they can't eat them!

I was outraged, not only do I have to dress up like a rabbit to get some attention around here but I can't eat the eggs. Who came up with this plan...

Happy Easter to all, I hope your eggs taste as good as mine did.
Sam


1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Greta said...

Sam,
I almost didn't recognize you in that bunny mask. You looked like the real thing ;) Cute pictures...mommy told me that I'm going to have to take pictures for Easter too.
--Kadyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home