Sunday, April 29, 2007

Preparing for summer

The other night I decided to brush up on my swimming skills. It was too cold to go swimming outside so I decided to bring my pool inside. You should have seen the look on my parent's faces!

It didn't take long before I had everyone laughing. Those swimming lessons have sure come in handy.

Here I am working on my tan. Summer is rapidly approaching and I am not going to be caught with a farmer's tan!

Quality tanning takes time. Only people with patience and free time should embark on such an endeavor. You might even want to bring along a book to pass the time.

8 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Greta said...

Sam, You are one cool dude. Look at those shades. Thanks for coming for a walk with me the other day.

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute!! you guys are having so much fun with that baby :) Jenni, I'm sorry that I missed you twice yesterday. I had my phone on silent--*grr* we will talk soon, though :)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

He's too darn cute with his little sunglasses!

 
At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pool Party in the living room!! You are the best parents. We love your photos and Sam is SO CUTE!!
Allie & Matt will be here in May and I'm sure they will want to come meet Sam. We just might have to come along too :-) xox
Aunt Nancy & Uncle Bob

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a really smart Mommy Sam! I told my Mom she should take some tips from yours and we should bring my pool in the house!

Hannah Grace

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Greta said...

Speaking of pools...when are we going to take swimming lessons?
~Kadyn

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hope you wore sunscreen sam! take it from me...sunburns are the worst!say hi to your mom and dad for me!

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do such a wonderful job taking pictures. I bet there are at least 10 that could win a baby contest -- maybe more 100!

Love ya!
Aunt Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home