
Hannah Joy and I started swimming lessons last week. There are four other kids in the class with us; we sing songs, kick our feet, splash the water with our hands, and blow bubbles in the water.

The other night I decided to take my Dad to the pool and show him all the cool stuff that I learned. I don't think that he would admit it but I taught him a few things about swimming! For instance, I showed him that anytime you get thirsty you can just stick your mouth under the water and swallow!

Here I am with my "Sam-sized" lifejacket. If you look closely you can see Spider man attacking me, don't worry though I reassured him that I was one of the good guys.
2 Comments:
Sam,
You look so grown up all of a sudden. David is waiting for you to come over and go swimming with him since some random person gave him a free family pass to the hot springs.
GO SAM!!!
Have your dad teach you to hold your breath underwater... he's really good at doing that for a long time...
Post a Comment
<< Home