Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Duck Hunting

Bath time is one of the greatest things in the world. Who doesn't love splashing around in the water while trying to catch that silly duck? I can't tell you how many times that duck has out smarted me. Recently, I have gotten more efficient with my hand-eye coordination, which helps out tremendously when hunting a duck. At this rate that duck doesn't stand a chance. I am patiently awaiting my next opportunity to show off my skills - I am hoping that another bath time is just around the corner.

5 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With some camo and glasses I think you look just like your grandpa when he is out huntin.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - and maybe you could use that gun down in your Grandma's basement that your dad must have carved his name in. It looks like a perfect size for you. I bet you will be a sure shot!

Hannah Joy

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEAR MR. SAM,
IF YOU GET TIRED OF THAT CRAMPED POND, WE HAVE A MUCH LARGER ONE WITH REAL LIVE DUCKS.

PLEASE DROP IN, THE DUCKS DO!!!!!

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an incredibly photogenic baby you are!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home