Baby Dedication
To all my family and friends,I am getting dedicated to God on February 18th, at Westside Church. This will take place during the 9:00 service time. I would love for you all to come and cheer me on, after all I have never been in front of this many people before. If you have any questions let me know.
Samuel

5 Comments:
Sam,
Your mom is not planning on leaving you at the church from now on is she? After all, your name sake stayed at the temple after his dedication. You should probably go over the plan with your mom just to be safe!
We'll be there to cheer you on too!
Love,
Aunt Jamie
congratulations, sweet baby! I wish I could be there :) and you are absolutely beautiful!!
Sam,
Hey bud! We wish we could be there, but they don't have the technology yet to virtually transport us to Bend from Nashville that morning. Hopefully we'll get to see your debut in a taped version, but until then, know that we are praying from you, missing you and your parents, and love you like crazy!!
always,
aunt nicole and uncle matt
HI SAM, WE LOVE YOUR OUTFIT! WE TRUST YOU WILL DRESS WARMER FOR SUNDAY. WE WILL BE THERE WEATHER PERMITTING. UNTIL THEN, TONS OF HUGS N KISSES TO YOU AND YOUR FOLKS, WE LOVE YOU ALL. WE'RE STILL DEBATING ABOUT YOUR G-MA PEGGY!
HI SAM, WE LOVE YOUR OUTFIT! WE TRUST YOU WILL DRESS WARMER FOR SUNDAY. WE WILL BE THERE WEATHER PERMITTING. UNTIL THEN, TONS OF HUGS N KISSES TO YOU AND YOUR FOLKS, WE LOVE YOU ALL. WE'RE STILL DEBATING ABOUT YOUR G-MA PEGGY!
Post a Comment
<< Home