
I found this horse under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. The strangest thing is that it talks and sings. I have never encountered this kind of an animal before. I was a little hesitant about sitting on such a beast, but...

...cousin Dave, who is much older and wiser, showed me how to ride the talking horse. I am sure he has encountered many talking animals in his lifetime. It's not often that you see such skill and grace when dealing with peculiar animals. Thanks to Dave and his expertise, I am becoming a horse whisperer myself.
3 Comments:
Samuel, How are you sitting there all by yourself? Your grandma misses you,and can't wait to see you real soon. Love your grandma all the way from Tennesse. Samuel, Jesus loves your little baby.
Oh my goodness, that picture is a crack up. If those two go to the same high school that shot will be great blackmail material.
-glad to see you guys are enjoying life
yes, to blackmail! that's funny! he's so cute, and doens't look at all sure about the whole arrangement...
Post a Comment
<< Home