Friday, October 13, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

My mom has always had several nicknames for me. The one I never quite figured out was "pumpkin." Today, I finally understood it. As I looked out across the field of pumpkins I realized that she thinks I am short, round and orange!

It is not so bad being a pumpkin. All you really have to do it sit around and be cute.

For all of you who do not know Hannah Joy, this is her. For some reason she thought it would be funny to cover me in dirt. Maybe, she thinks I am a pumpkin too!

This is it folks, MY VERY OWN PUMPKIN! I picked it out myself, as you can see in the picture I am getting ready to help mom carry it.

Look at all those good looking pumpkins. Good thing I was watching them, or else somebody probably would have stole one.

Hannah Joy, was helping me guard the pumpkins. We are a pretty good team.

This is where Hannah Joy, stole my pumpkin, I don't know what she was thinking. We were supposed to be on the same team!

The pumpkin patch was so much fun I think I might need to go back every year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home