They call it the mobile...
Recently I have become more and more aware of my surroundings. The other day I was laying in my crib taking in everything around me when my eye caught this thing hanging above me, they call it the mobile! I am not fully sold on this contraption but I have decided to devote countless hours to studying how it works and why it keeps going around and around as it sings different melodies. Don’t worry I will proceed cautiously and I will keep you all updated on any new discoveries.

2 Comments:
Just wait until you can get those guys in your mouth...it is so much better! Be careful not to get dizzy watching your mobile and make sure to blink sometimes...(Trust me I'm 8mo old now and have figured a couple of things out) You sure are getting big! Good job!
I think you sound just like your daddy. He too would try to figure out how it all works.
Post a Comment
<< Home