
For my one month birthday my parents took me to the beach. I think they were a little bit shocked that it took two and a half hours longer than it usually does to get there. Honestly, is it my fault that my aim is to enjoy road trips which means stopping frequently to take in my surroundings? I thought that is why they call it a "vacation".

Hannah Joy and I were going to look for shells and we figured when hunting shells it is best to go undercover. We picked these bear disguises because bears are rarely found on the beach. Therefore, why should shells be afraid of bears?
6 Comments:
I haven't seen Sam in person yet, but I've been keeping up on the blog, and I have to see... he's pretty much adorable.
Yeah I know Sam - I think we had the best idea EVER. Yeah I think we are going to be coming up with really even better ideas in months to come. It's hard to believe I know, but you know our little minds are growing at a fast pace right now and we have a lot of exploring to do!!!
How did the shell hunting go? Did you find any good ones? Let us know if you end up using your creative flair with those shells to make anything cool! Meanwhile, keep convincing your Mom and Dad to put more pictures of yourself on the web so we can see your face even from far away...
love you,
aunt nicole and uncle matt
I'm coming to Bend this weekend, I would love to stop by and see little Sam???
Katie, give us a call.
And of course I didn't think to check back here to see if you responded and assumed either you didn't want to see me or you didn't get my message. Darn! So sorry. I wish more than anything that I could have seen you 2. I was litterally in Bend for less than 36 hours. Sorry :(
Post a Comment
<< Home