My Mom's favorite name to call me these days is "Samuelson" from the movie Karate Kid. I know that kid was pretty good at karate, but I'm not sure my physique isn't better suited for sumo wrestling! Look at these guns!
Sam, you are so tough! Be careful not to intimidate Honey too much!David wants to know if you are ready to wrestle with him. He thinks that sounds more interesting than your past interactions with each other.
4 Comments:
Sam, you are so tough! Be careful not to intimidate Honey too much!David wants to know if you are ready to wrestle with him. He thinks that sounds more interesting than your past interactions with each other.
You should be doing push-ups in no time! I don't think my muscles will ever be as big as yours!
Samuel, you are the best. You go!!!
I can totally see both of you in Samuel...so precious and beautiful this one is! He's a keeper!
Post a Comment
<< Home