
We celebrated our Birthdays with the theme Sonic the Hedge hog and Princess.

I was told by an unnamed source that if you keep as straight of a face as possible throughout the entire Happy Birthday Song that it often will encourage people to get even more animated and crazy in their singing, in order to make you smile. I am not sure it produced the results I was looking for however I still got cake and ice cream so all was good.

Abi's technique on blowing out candles was definitely unique. Let's just say it would have taken her hours to get those 2 candles blown out if mom wouldn't have stepped in and helped her out.

All in all our party was a huge success! You can't go wrong with bounce houses and lots of sugar.

Thanks to everyone who made our birthdays a blast! Here is to another year of getting older....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home